Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Every Day Is Special & Full Of Surprises

all those expectin to get a peep in my life and some reasons of my hiding all this while well sorry to disappoint you sweeties...none of that. infact if you have to know, im writing this post wid a particularly blank mind right now As I am back from my sweet home me feeling little low , had gr8 fun; I met my bro aftr 10 months (unnhhh.. :( missing you all mom dad bro ...) In the morning day seems to b normal one . at 8:45 I was forced to get ready for my classes dat begans at xact 9 den normally I was ready on time thats 9:05 (hey!! dose who noe dont say " uffooo kya hoga iska ") plzz I respect n love my country so m alwezz on time if we consider indian time . Okkzz now lemme come to d point .. I ws locking my room suddenly i got d news dat ALL CLASSES R DISMISSED .. yippeeeee!! hurray !! its a bonanza !! So again bac to sleep den surfing , chit chatiing , plaaning n plotting for making life full of masti n ..now in the end of d day blogging .. so today is a Complete Day . Today was the complete day of mine , i m really happy :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Complete day with full of "chillaxing" (new term heard from you only...ha ha ha)...

Enjoy every moment of your college life...you will cherish these days for rest of your life...as everyone does...