Friday, April 17, 2009

BACK TO BLOGGING :)

OMG! i've been away from this blog SO long! there are spider webs (without spider), cob webs and many other webs, i even forgot my login, whoho!FIRST AND FOREMOST, =Dsorry people for not updating, i was having exams and i don't have time to update T.T! BUT HEY! i'm backKK! i was so stress and stress that time, you can ask eleanorEXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER! some papers are a killer man! but "over is over" n soo is my vacation finally, which i wanted like so many weeks ago X.X! ahhhhhHH!!!! *streches*... speaking about exams, results are coming out in approx 17 days time, OMG my heart is like beating faster and faster each day can, *prays hard*Friday! =D
Apart from xamzz we had celebrations on weekend without ne reason or ocassion we(me n my frndzz) were so desperate to move out of oour university dat we walked 3 km i.e distance b/w our univ. n main road most dusty roaad i ever walkd upon den took lift fromm a tractor den a local bus n finalyy reached chd n had fun :)i'll upload the pictures

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

exams...oh God...finally I am out of this hell of exams...no more exams but studies never end....I think I am studying more now than what I did in my college days...

observe, learn, execute, wait fingers crossed, achieve, smile, thank God for what has happened....this is how it works...
-MS

ά๓๓гٲ†ά said...

hey thanx for ur advice!
i'll try to get this into my life