Thursday, May 29, 2008

Brief intro of mine ....

I'm a homely kinnda person ...loves to spend most of ma time with my family. .finished schooling , waitin for PET results.... luves to read , to listen soothing songs n even sings ... have traces of innocence , soberness, sweetness, cuteness.... n everything dat can b classified under so called +ve traits n rest abt my ambition , ideals......blah blah blah `ll come later on ...

hey !!! wanna make me end my blog here kya!!! dis blog is mine only.... sooo just chill n wait to xplore more.....last thing i wanna add in it is luvs to have feedback ...sooo do leave ur comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surely comments encourage bloggers to read n write more...

ά๓๓гٲ†ά said...

yeah it do , so keep speking ur mind n so give suggesion to upgrade my blogging