Monday, June 23, 2008

Take me out of this hell......plzzz.!!!

As I already mentioned i am over vd my entrance xams, so is school ....me jst waitin for mah counseling dates to cum n jst wanna b over vd silent killing suspense of my thikanas 4 nxt long 4 years.... My family keep telling me to look at the brighter side, enjoy it till it lasts and so many other things, but I really am wondering, y i cant miss dem ?? is it necessary to go through dis phase I know there’s a lotta gyan behind why things happen n bla bla but I swear its no fun!! Only total wastage of precious time which could have been spent chillaxing or dreaming or shopping ...whatever..., now spent figuring out the brighter side!!
And to top it all, I am made to sit at home and wait for my joining dates or admission calls.
Well I really wanted to forget all what is pulling me down right now, put up a brave face and write something happy here! Not for anybody else, but for myself, to divert my mind from some self created problems and some others which fate just threw at me!! But sadly for me, its not happening right now:(((((

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

All d Best..!!