Friday, February 20, 2009

Few quotes on happiness

  • Nobody can make you happy except u yourself.Fountain of happiness is inside you; don’t make futile attempts to search it outside.
  • Happiness is your valuable treasure. Don’t allow it to be snatched by varying circumstances and petty matters of life.
  • To seek happiness outside is like trying to lasso a cloud
  • Happiness does not come from doing what we like to do but from liking what we have to do.
  • Happiness: I t is such a treasure – I would buy it, beg it, steal it, fight for it and die for it.
  • If more number of people desired their own happiness more than they desired the unhappiness of others, we could have paradise on earth very shortly.
  • Happiness is not the fulfillment of desires but the absence of desires.

Therefore, to remain ever happy, what we have to do is just readjustment of our mental attitudes….

“If I wait to be happy,

I will wait forever.

If I am happy now,

I will be happy forever”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

informative

jitu said...

really happy one

ά๓๓гٲ†ά said...

hey thanx ,really i believe in such things

jitu said...

hi i was just getting back after a long tired session of ancoring , shows , tutions and now a days i m busy in book writing.... nice 2 see lovely quotes..... do tc. i will b back with my book and needing lovely things from u...

jitu said...

here r u i needed a bit help gentle lady do mail me