Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Try To Remember It

# Everybody Doesn’t Have To Love Me …
Not everybody has to love me or even like me. I don’t necessarily like everybody I know, so y should everybody else like me? I enjoy being liked and being loved. But if somebody doesn’t love me, I will still be okay and feel like I am an okay person. I cannot make somebody like me, any more than someone can get me to like them. I don’t need approval all the time, if someone doesn’t approve of me then also I will be okay.

# It’s Okay To Make Mistakes…
Making mistakes is something we all do, and I am still a fine and worthwhile person when I make them. There is no reason for me to get upset when I make a mistake. I am trying, and if I make a mistake. I am going to continue trying. I can handle making mistakes. It is okay for others to make mistakes, too. I will accept mistakes in myself and also mistakes that others make.

# Other People Are Okay and I Am Okay …
People who do things I don’t like are not necessarily bad people. They should not necessarily be punished just because I don’t like what they do or did. There is no reason why other people should be the way I want them to be, and there is no reason why I should be the way somebody else wants me to be. People will be whatever I want to be. I cannot control other people or change them. They are who they are; we all deserve basic respect.

# I Don’t Have To Control Things…
I will survive if things are different than I want them to be I can accept things the way they are, accept people the way they are, and accept myself the way I am. There is no reason to get upset if I can’t change things to fit my idea of how they ought to be. There is no reason why I should have to like everything. Even if I don’t like it, I can live with it.

# I Am Responsible For My Day …
I m responsible for the way I feel and what I do. Nobody can make me feel anything. If I have a rotten day, I am the one who allowed it to be that way. If I have a great day, I am the one who deserve the credits for being +ve. It is not the responsibility of other people to change so that I can feel better. I am the one who is in charge of my life.

# I Can Handle It When Things Go Wrong…
I don’t need to watch out for things to go wrong. Things usually go just fine, and when they don’t, I can handle it. I don’t have to waste my energy worrying. The sky won’t fall in; things will be okay.

0 comments: